AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY FOR YOUR SENIOR SAINT BERNARD
When did you first notice your St Bernard was getting older? Was it when you noticed some grey or white hairs amongst the gold? Or was it more grunting or even groaning when arising from sleeping?
Those of us who love the giant breeds know all too well that the signs of aging come much faster in the Giant breeds. Not only do they age at a faster rate than the small and medium-sized dogs do, the ravages of aging are more apparent. The wear and tear of BEING a giant breed is harder on our senior dog's bodies. Your Saint Bernard may even show signs of aging by 5 or 6 years of age. While it is NOT fair, we will do the best we can to ensure your Saint Bernard is emotionally and mentally supported through the aging process.
AGE WELL is individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog using all natural carriers and essential oils. This custom blend of oils gently brings your senior St. Bernard's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging. Present and peaceful...now that is aging well.
AGE WELL AROMATHERAPY INCLUDES:
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo Option with Roll-ON & Spray
- St. Bernard senior label
- Tucked in a gift bag
- Complete usage tips, hints and directions included
TWO EZPZ TIPS THAT CAN DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SENIOR DOG’S LIFE
Our senior dogs benefit greatly from extra care and nurturing as they get older. The good news is that extra care doesn’t have to be a time consuming process. Slight adjustments to your senior dog's daily care can make life much more pleasant for both of you.
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
COMPLETE INFO, TIPS AND HINTS ON USING AGE WELL AROMATHERAPY
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING