OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOGGE RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Nothing scares your Old English Bulldogge…bigger dogs, badder dogs, armed intruders are all dismissed with no fanfare. But the 4th of July has your Olde English Bulldog cowering in the corner and shaking.
Certain events trigger fearful stressed reactions in our dogs, just like spiders, snakes, snakes on planes and walking across really wobbly, narrow bridges high above thundering waves on rocky cliffs cause us to be anxious. Thunderstorms, fireworks, trips to the vet, traveling and even being left home alone are common anxiety inducing situations for our dogs.
Individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog, RELAX includes our custom blend of calming essential oils in roll-on or spray form. These oils work together to gently take the edge off stress, fear and anxiety, allowing them to be calmer and feel safer.
RELAX Aromatherapy for Your Olde English Bulldogge takes the edge off your dog's fears and anxiety…naturally!
RELAX OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOGGE AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Olde English Bulldogge Duo label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
INFO, TIPS AND HINTS ON USING RELAX AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO