• Free Shipping USA
• Free Priority over $50 USA
• Intl Price Varies
• Complete Shipping info here
The Blissful Dog
50534 235th Avenue
Clearbrook, MN 5663
Call us 1.855.DOG.BLISS
At No Extra Charge Your Gift Recipients Dog's Photo Will Be Featured on Tin Cover. You will WIN the Gift Giving Crown For sure!
What does everyone with a dog LOVE to do? Share adorable pictures of their dog, of course! Now, you can give your dog-loving friends just what their heart desires...another way to show off their dog.
Their dog will be featured on the cover of their custom combo gift tin! Plus, they receive a curated selection of our blissful best products for their dog!
Now you can give your dog loving family and friends a gift that honors their deep connection with their dog. Plus, there is NO EXTRA CHARGE for this customization. Yeah, we know, we're excited to offer this!
You provide us with a photo and we use it to customize the big gift tin for your Custom Combo.
The Custom Combo includes:
• 1-1 oz tin of Nose Butter
• 1-1 oz tin of Boo Boo Butter
• 1-.15 oz tube of Nose Butter
• 1-.15 oz tube of Boo Boo Butter
• 1 - .15 oz Tube of Paw Butter
• 5.5 inch metal gift case with their dog on the cover
• 20% off coupon
• Includes tips, hints and directions brochure.
For Your Dog's Blissful Best Health
The idea of skin care for dogs may seem a bit far-fetched. Of course, skin is the biggest and possibly the most vulnerable of mammals organs. For your dog to look and feel their blissful best, their skin must be in shape!
Thus, we offer our Personalized Combo with a curated selection of skin care products. Each of the Butters have been individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog in far northern, science fiction cold Minnesota, since 2002.
Nose Butter -Soothes and moisturizes dry, crusty noses. From just a bit dry to the extremely dry nasal hyperkeratosis
Boo Boo Butter - Uses the power of herbal ingredients to support minor skin irritations and allow the healing to begin.
Paw Butter -Conditions and soothes rough, dry paw pads with layers of all-natural moisturizing goodness. Hey, almost everybody loves a luxurious foot massage.
Check out our other skin care butters here. The Blissful Dog Apothecary
Bigger is better when it comes to this type of photo usage since it will be printed.
The good news is that as the cameras in our phones have gotten infinitely better over the years, most cellphone images are big enough to use for this.
Rather than rattle off a bunch of numbers of pixels and dpi and RGB vs. CMYK, just send us your favorite image and we will do all we can to make it work.
In the image above we created one label using most of the image. We then created another label example by cropping tightly to just the Frenchie's face. There is a lot of photo editing magic we can use to make your photo work!
Email the image and the dog's breed or mix and we'll take it from there. This is also how we will know the breed needed for the Nose Butter and Boo Boo Butter.
If you prefer to upload the image, here is an open Google Drive Folder. Change the name of the photo to include your last name so we can match it to the order. Images will be downloaded daily and deleted.
Download from Facebook Desktop
• On desktop Mac or PC
• Click On/Open the photo
• Click on Menu (the three-dot icon)
• Click Download.
Download from Facebook on Phone
• Go to Facebook via the Facebook App on phone
• Tap on/open the photo in the Facebook app
• Then tap Menu (the three-dot icon)
• Save to phone (Android) & save photo (Apple)
Android Phones & Tablets
• Press the Volume and Power buttons down, at the same time, for 1-2 seconds.
• It makes a shutter sound and a quick image of the screenshot pops up.
Apple iPhones & iPads
Screenshot on Mac Desktop
• Screenshot Entire Desktop;Press and hold down Shift, Command and 3 at same time
• Screenshot an Area;Press and hold down Shift, Command and 4 and drag the crosshair ⌖to select the part of the screen you want to capture.
• The link below breaks down taking a screenshot by iPhone model and iOS, as directions vary greatly by iPhone model and year.
We Hear You & We've Got You Covered!
Did you read the product info and think, "Hmm, that sounds great! I can knock out my list of dog loving friends and family." Then your next thought was, "But, how do I get the pictures without blowing the surprise?"
Here Are Lots of Ideas for Getting Dog Photos!
• First, check your camera roll, you may get lucky!
• Try Facebook first. Download or screen grab photos from Facebook or Instagram
• Ask a spouse/partner/relative to send you a photo (swear them to secrecy)
• Tell them you know someone considering getting a dog like theirs and ask for a cute picture to show
• Ask for a photo of their dog to use for a craft project, class, or some-such thing
• JTell them you want a picture of their dog, if they ask why say, "Because they are SO darn cute!"
• Go all puparazzi & snap a bunch of pictures of their dog when they aren’t looking
Remember, we can create a lovely gift which you will be proud to have opened in front of all the family from most decent pictures,
If absolutely necessary, we will ask for another image OR your permission to go with our breed label for the gift. We want you to win Gift Giving this year!