Summer brings a host of fun...longer days, sunshine and time outdoors. Along with those nights at the lake/beach/backyard also comes BUGS! Of course bugs serve a useful purpose in the grand scheme of life, we need honeybees to pollinate stuff and earthworms aerate the soil, BUT, biting flies, fleas and mosquitoes torture our dogs and that has to stop!
As Lab loving people, we wage all out war against bugs during the warm months. The conundrum is the chemical stuff that is deadly to bugs is, well, chemical stuff that is deadly and the all natural stuff is not as 100% effective as the chemical stuff. We know that! Our goal is to offer an all natural alternative that works pretty durn well against bugs, while not harming the earth, you or your Labrador Retriever.
Our BUG OFF products are an effective alternative to the harsh, chemical laden products out there. Of course, use BUG OFF in conjunction with whatever products you and your vet determine is appropriate for your area and level of bug-madness.
BUG OFF SOAP FOR YOUR LABRADOR RETRIEVER
- Handcrafted in the USA exclusively for The Blissful Dog
- Each bar is 3.5-4 ounces of bathing fun
- Includes a handy dandy storage tin
- Stamped with The Blissful Dog seal of approval. Literally!
- Complete tips, hints & directions
- Lab Bug Buddy on the Label
Handcrafted Using: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Palm, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Neem Oil, and Lemongrass, Cedar & Citronella essential oils.
3-PRONGED BATTLE PLAN FOR KEEPING BUGS OFF
- Bath your dog in BUG OFF SOAP
- Spray BUG OFF SPRAY liberally on dog from ears back
- Apply BUG OFF BUTTER to ear tips, tail (especially the end), any area bugs seem to bedevil
FYI! The different BUG OFF dog breeds are just for fun! It is the same product within each category - soap or boo boo butter. Pick a buggy label you like or check out our Bug Off Duo.
MORE BLISSFUL DOG BATHING TIPS, HINTS & HOW-TOS HERE MORE BUG OFF PRODUCTS HERE