German Shorthaired Pointer Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
Mental and Emotional Support for Your Senior German Wirehair Pointer
You may have already switched your aging GSP/GWP to a senior food and started any necessary supplements. But did you know that you can also support them emotionally and mentally? Without harsh drugs?
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy supports your senior German Shorthair Pointer and German Wire-haired Pointer as they move through the stages of aging. Just as we do, our dogs not only have physical challenges as they age, but their cognitive functions can also begin to fail a bit. Your senior dog may forget long ingrained habits and struggle with short-term memory issues. Age Well Dog Aromatherapy gently guides your aging dog back into the moment and helps smooth the ragged edges of aging.
Age Well German Shorthair Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence for your senior dog here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Both Available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a Senior German Shorthaired dog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Two Quick Tips To Improve the Quality of your Senior German Shorthair Pointer's Life
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
Our Promise For Your Dog's Age Well Aromatherapy
Every single bottle of AGE WELL Aromatherapy is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably, secure in the knowledge they are completely loved. We send your old dog a hug and warm wishes for that perfect sunbeam to sleep in while dreaming of running fast again.
Complete Ingredients & Essential Oil Properties + Tips, Hints and Suggestions for Best Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING