Does Your Frenchie Have a Rough, Dry or Even Crusty Nose?
Good News! Nose Butter soothes and moisturizes Frenchie noses...naturally!
Frenchie's are so cute it is almost criminal! Those ears, those big soulful eyes and their sassy attitude! One of the things that makes them so adorable is that flat face. Virtually all of the flat-faced (brachycephalic) dogs have a predisposition toward having dry noses. Oh well, the price to pay for utter cuteness. The good news is Nose Butter will help you get, and keep, that dry nose under control.
Frenchie Nose Dryness
Your cream Frenchie's nose may be a bit dry or extremely dry, a condition called Nasal Hyperkeratosis, like the dogs in pics below. Nasal Hyperkeratosis causes excessive nose tissue to grow into crusty layers. While not life-threatening, there are medical, cosmetic and mental health reasons this condition can affect your Frenchie's well being.
FYI: Condition means there is no CURE for Nasal Hyperkeratosis. Nose Butter can control the condition, but nothing cures it. That's why ongoing usage is required to keep your cream cuties nose in shape. Think of it like using sunscreen…You can't slather on SPF30 over a weekend and be protected for life.
Your Frenchie's Healthy Nose
Your Frenchie's healthy nose grabs smells and sends them to the scent sorters in their nose. From there decisions can be made on how to react to situations. A dry nose can't capture scents properly, which leads to bad dog decisions.
Nose Butter® smooths and nourishes your dog's nose with layers of healing butters and oils. Your dog looks and feels better with a healthy nose, of course. Your Frenchie can breathe more easily and feels more confident with info at their disposal. But we cannot guarantee your Frenchie will always make good dog decisions.
Bliss Tip1: Nose Butter texture is very dense to penetrate your dog's leathery nose tissue
Frenchie Nose Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Cream French Bulldog on the label
- Bliss Tip! No active ingredients - won't harm your dog if they lick (or eat) it
French Bulldog Nose Butter®
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.