DOGUE DE BORDEAUX FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY
Did you laugh with recognition at this image of a wild-eyed Dogue de Bordeaux. This exuberant Dogue is trying to go in 20 directions all at once! If your French Mastiff can be a bit of a distracted Dogue, you may need some FOCUS!
Whether you are taking an obedience class or just want your Dogue to SIT when asked to, you may need some help in the canine concentration department.
For both the wound-tight, energy galore, hyper dog and the attention deficit ones we offer FOCUS.
Use prior to any class or activity where you want your dog to pay attention to you. FOCUS helps amp up their concentration and increases their attention span.
DOGUE DE BORDEAUX FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 ounce plastic roll-on bottle
- 2.7 oz/10ml aluminum mister bottle
- Combo - Get Both
- Dogue de Bordeaux label
- In Gift Bag
- Includes Tips, Hints & Directions
Use FOCUS Roll-On and FOCUS SPRAY together for the perfect blend of canine concentration. Purchase together and save a couple of bucks (more to buy dog treats with!)
TIPS, HINTS & FAQS ON USING DOGUE DE BORDEAUX FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO
USING FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to event when concentration is desired
- Work with your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's attention
- Use Focus Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Focus Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel to event
- Use as needed to for concentration at event, but do not over use.
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog pay attention
FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN FOCUS
- CEDAR WOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRHH relieves agitation and also balances
- YLANG YLANG balances raw nerves and uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind