DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG SHAMPOO FOR YOUR FILTHY DIRTY ANIMALS
Even the most blissful of dogs can get dirty, dirty, dirrrtty. DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG SHAMPOO was created for the filthiest of dirty dogs. Yeah, that dog who dives for every single mud puddle, the one who rolls in the most heinous, stinky STUFF, the dog you smell before you see.
Get that filthy, stinky, dirty dog shiny clean FAST!
- Professional strength
- Deodorize, deep clean and shine
- Patented odor-neutralizing ingredients cuts "doggy" odor
- Adds texture with fabulous sudsing, while still ezpz to rinse
- Detergent free
- Subtle scent of lime, honeysuckle and jasmine
- Shampoo is ready to use or dilute up to 10:1
CONTAINS: Water, Coconut Derived Cleansers (Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine), Wheat and Silk Proteins, Panthenol, Aloe, Coffee Oil, Vitamins (A, D, E), Patented Odor Neutralizing Compound (Ordenone), Amodimethicone, Caramel (Colorant), Fragrance (Botanical Essence of Lime, Honeysuckle and Jasmine) and Citric Acid with Silver Citrate
AVAILABLE IN 8 OZ, 16 OZ & GALLON BOTTLES & BAR SOAP SHOP DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG BAR SOAP HERE
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL GALLONS (USA ONLY)
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS CONTACT US FOR MOST COST EFFECTIVE METHOD OF SHIPPING GALLONS
BATHING YOUR DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG IS PROBABLY NOT YOUR IDEA OF BLISS
Follow these tips and while it may not be utterly blissful, bathing your dog will be a lot less dramatic.
DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG BATHING TIPS & HINTS
- You ARE going to get WET. Accept it and dress accordingly!
- Gather all supplies prior to bath time; towels, shampoo, conditioner, combs/brushes, more towels, cotton balls + after bath treats for your dog AND for you
- Talk to your dog in an upbeat, happy voice (use the baby talk voice, it’s ok, we do it, too)
- Take your time and keep it fun
- Use a washcloth or bath pouf for face cleaning
- Put cotton balls in ears to keep water out
- Use lukewarm water, not too hot
- Don’t spray water directly in your dog’s face…dogs hate that!
- After the bath, towel dry your dog and let them shake…dogs LOVE that!
- Time for those well-deserved treats
THAT WORST OF WORST SMELLY DISASTERS…SKUNKED!
Have you ever had a dog get skunked? Here are my best tips for de-skunking your dog. After 20 years of living in the far northern woods of Minnesota with curious dogs and annoyed skunks, they are well tested tips! SKUNK DOG TIPS HERE