Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Mental and Emotional Support for Your Senior Collie
As your Collie has gotten older you've probably altered their diet, added supplements and gotten them a thicker bed. All of these are greatly needed additions to their senior care. But did you know you can support their mental well-being?
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy helps you nurture and support your senior Collie as they begin to get age. When your Collie seems a bit disoriented or confused, Age Well Dog Aromatherapy gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging.
Aging gracefully while being present and peaceful is our goal for your senior Collie
Collie Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence for your senior dog here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Both Available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a Senior Collie on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete info in TABS below
Our Promise For Your Dog's Age Well Aromatherapy
Every single bottle of AGE WELL Aromatherapy is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably, secure in the knowledge they are completely loved. We send your old dog a hug and warm wishes for that perfect sunbeam to sleep in while dreaming of running fast again.
Two Quick Tips To Improve the Quality of your Senior Collie's Life
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
Complete Ingredients & Essential Oil Properties + Tips, Hints and Suggestions for Best Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING