Bulldog Bug Off Butter for Extra Bug Banishing Oomph
Apply liberally to areas bedeviled by biting bugs. For most dogs that is their ears, paws, legs and nose (for dogs with regular snout length). Use caution when applying around eyes. While not harmful, BUG OFF BUTTER could sting eyes. Dab On, Distract & Done. Reapply as needed.
Safe to use on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age. There are no active ingredients, just all natural herbal bug repelling oils in a carrier base of our butter blend.
BLISS TIP! Slather BUG OFF on your dog's ears, as ear tips are especially enticing to blasted bugs. On Bulldogs, make sure you apply to that stumpy tail area.
Bulldog Bug Off Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Neem Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Castor Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Lemongrass, Geranium, Rosemary, Cedarwood and Citronella.
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Bulldog Buggy label
- In gift bag
- Complete ingredients and usage info in tabs below
- As always, Bug Off Butter is the same recipe whether it has a Buggy Bulldog or Bugged Off Pug on the label.
The Blissful Dog represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). Product has not been registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Official Disclaimer: Seek veterinarian advice if needed. Not for use on cats or kittens.