Bernese Mountain Dog AGE WELL Dog Aromatherapy All Natural Emotional Support for Your Senior Berner
When did you first notice your Bernese Mountain Dog was getting older? Was there a bit of grunting and groaning as your formerly active Berner got up from a nap? Then one day, while at the vet for her check-up your vet mentions your dog needs a senior exam! How could your puppy be a senior ALREADY?
AGE WELL Dog Aromatherapy helps nurture your senior Bernese Mountain Dog emotionally and mentally as they age...naturally. With our gentle blend of essential oils, AGE WELL helps ground and center your Berner, keeping them present and peaceful.
AGE WELL Bernese Mountain Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence for your senior dog
- Made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Both Available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a Senior dog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Our Promise To Your Senior Dog AGE WELL Dog Aromatherapy
Every single bottle of AGE WELL Aromatherapy is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably, secure in the knowledge they are completely loved. We send your old dog a hug and warm wishes for that perfect sunbeam to sleep in while dreaming of running fast again.
Two Tips To Dramatically Improve Your Senior Dog's Quality of Life
Our senior dogs benefit greatly from extra care and nurturing as they get older. The good news is that extra care doesn’t have to be a time consuming process. Slight adjustments to your senior dog's daily care can make life much more pleasant for both of you.
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
ANOTHER SENIOR TIP! If your normally food obsessed dog is not as interested in food as they used to be or don't finish their food, their teeth may be bothering them. As your dog gets older he may need softer food or his kibble may need to be soaked in broth or water. Remember to schedule a dental so your vet can get a baseline.
Complete Ingredients Info + Tips, Hints & Suggestions on Using Age Well Aromatherapy
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING