AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY ALL NATURAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR SENIOR BELGIAN MALINOIS DOG
Your Belgian Malinois has probably always been an active, alert dynamo of a dog. Then one day you looked down and saw a few grey hairs in her muzzle. Or maybe your Malinois was no longer interested in the long run and pulled to come home after a quick walk. Whatever the sings, the inevitable was upon you…your best buddy is getting older.
Just like we can begin to struggle with some memory loss, forgetfulness or even levels of dementia, so can our dogs. AGE WELL supports and assists your senior dog emotionally and mentally as they progress through the stages of aging. AGE WELL helps ground and center your senior dog while it smooths those rough edges of aging.
AGE WELL BELGIAN MALINOIS DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Roll-On & Spray
- With our Senior Belgian Malinois on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag
- Complete usage tips, hints and directions included
OUR PROMISE FOR AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Of course, every single bottle is individually handcrafted by my team and I here in far northern Minnesota using all natural and organic ingredients. Plus, AGE WELL is created with an added reverence and respect. Each bottle of AGE WELL is dedicated to your senior dog and to all of the senior dogs we have known and loved. Every single AGE WELL product is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably and utterly and completely loved.
Yes, it may seem a bit corny, but we really do send your old dog a hug and warm wishes of that perfect sunbeam to sleep in and dreams of running fast again.
TWO EZPZ TIPS THAT CAN DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SENIOR DOG’S LIFE
Our senior dogs benefit greatly from extra care and nurturing as they get older. The good news is that extra care doesn’t have to be a time consuming process. Slight adjustments to your senior dog's daily care can make life much more pleasant for both of you.
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
COMPLETE INFO, TIPS AND HINTS ON USING AGE WELL AROMATHERAPY
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING