AGE WELL Dog Aromatherapy Eases the Stress of Aging for Your Senior Basset Hound
AGE WELL Dog Aromatherapy gently supports your senior Basset Hound as they get older...naturally. No harsh drugs, just gentle essential oils. The gentle blend of oils used work together to help your Basset Hound stay present, grounded in the moment and more peaceful....feeling safer, more secure and nurtured.
Two Tips That Can Dramatically Improve the Quality of Your Senior Basset's Life
Our senior dogs benefit greatly from extra care and nurturing as they get older. The good news is that extra care doesn’t have to be a time consuming process. Slight adjustments to your senior dog's daily routine can make life much more pleasant for both of you.
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
AGE WELL Basset Hound Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence for your senior dog
- Made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Both Available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a Senior Basset on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Our Promise For Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
Of course, every single bottle is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team here in far northern Minnesota using all natural and organic ingredients. Plus, we create AGE WELL with an added reverence and respect.
Each bottle of AGE WELL is dedicated to your senior dog. Every single AGE WELL product is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably and utterly and completely loved. It may seem a bit corny, but we really do send your old dog a hug and a perfect sunbeam to sleep in as they dream of running fast again.
Tips, Info and Suggestions for Best Using AGE WELL Aromatherapy + Complete Info on Ingredients and Essential Oils Used
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING