Does Your Dog Have A Rough, Dry Nose? Is It Crusty Or Cracked?
Any dog can have dry nose annoyances - purebred, mixed breed and everything in-between. Whether your dog's nose is just a bit dry or has the extremely dry nose condition, Nasal Hyperkeratosis with layers of crusty tissue covering, Nose Butter® will soothe and moisturize that beleaguered nose. Nose Butter's super moisturizing butters and oils get to work upon application to get your dog's nose back into sniffing shape FAST!
FYI: Nose Butter is the SAME formulation whether it has a Mixed Breed Dog label or a Poodle label. The breed labels are our gift to allow you to customize your purchase.
Complete Product Info, Ingredients, Directions & Reviews in Tabs & Videos Below
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.