ONE BLISSFUL DOG CHARITABLE MISSION
How many times have you wished you could do more to help dogs in need? Does it feel overwhelming to see the sad dogs on the Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercial? Do you wish you could just do something to help? We feel the same way!
The Blissful Dog contributes to dozens of charities through our fundraising programs, donations and gifts, but we wanted to do MORE! After extensive research (aka Googling) into the charitable programs other companies have created, we present...
BUY ONE BLISSFUL BUTTER…MAKE ONE DOG BETTER
It's so easy...and we LOVE easy! You select any of the products below, add to your cart, add whatever goodies you are buying for your dog, you pay and you're DONE!
Monthly we send YOUR donations to a qualified rescue organization. Your name and/or your dog's name will be signed on the card that's included to the rescue group.
PLUS...THE BLISSFUL DOG MATCHES YOUR DONATION
The Blissful Dog matches your donation each month. To provide a wide range of products for the dogs in need, we send a variety of The Blissful Dog products to the rescue groups of same or greater value.
IMPORTANT! READ BEFORE PURCHASING! THIS IS A DONATION ITEM ONLY
This purchase is ONLY for the item to be donated. It is NOT sent to you. The Blissful Dog distributes the donations.
Feel free to tell your favorite rescue group about ONE BLISSFUL DOG Charitable Mission and invite them to apply.
One more thing...you can buy as many donation items as you wish, but ALL are distributed via One Blissful Dog Charitable Mission. You also do not have to buy anything else, hey, we hope you do, of course.
Boo Boo Butter Product Info
Boo Boo Butter Product Details
- Handcrafted one-by-one by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Neem oil, Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender
- Product sizes: .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes comprehensive usage directions brochure
- Your choice of dog breed Ouch! label
- In frosted gift bag
- Complete ingredients and directions in other tabs
Using Boo Boo Butter
Using Boo Boo Butter for Your Dog
- Complete tips, hints & directions brochure is included with every order
- TIN Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon and warm in your palm before application for faster absorption
- TUBE Warm by putting in pocket for a few minutes for faster absorption
- DAB on dog's affected area
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner, go for walk)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until there is improvement
- Products have no active ingredients and will not harm your dog if they lick some off. But we do want the product to get it's work done, so see distraction tips
Note: Our balms have a very thick, stiff consistency, because your dog's nose/paw/elbow callus is very thick skin tissue. If it were a fluffy cream, it would not work.
- Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- Give treats before, during and after application, if needed. Peanut butter on a wooden spoon is a good one!
- Feed their dinner after application
- Play your dog's fave game
- Throw a ball or go for a walk
Think of it like cutting toenails or giving meds. Sometimes we have to do what’s in our dog's best interest.
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
Boo Boo Butter Ingredients
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (frankincense, myrrh, cedarwood, cypress, ylang ylang and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions brochure
- Gift Bag