Shetland Sheepdog Rich Bitch Shampoo for the Sheltie Who Demands the Best
- The Shetland Sheepdog who will side-eye you so hard if you dare call her a Sheltie. She deems it entirely too familiar!
- The Shetland Sheepdog who will ban anyone who dares ask if she is a miniature Lassie dog. Where were these people educated? Obviously not at all, in her opinion!
- The Shetland Sheepdog who requires her coat be brushed 100 strokes a day using only the finest Mason Pearson 100% bristle brushes.
Our Rich Bitch Shampoo cleans and clarifies your Shetland Sheepdog's coat, preparing it for further grooming. Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and Silk and Oat Proteins revives your Shetland Sheepdog's skin and sleek coat with moisturizing luxury.
Shetland Sheepdog History Factoid: While the Shetland Sheepdog does have her roots in the Scottish Collie (yes, the Lassie dog), she is a very separate breed. Some canine historians believe Pomeranians, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and maybe the Icelandic Sheepdog were used to bring the size down while keeping the Collie look.
G-Rated Label For Family-Friendly Shetland Sheepdog Bathing
Our Drama Queen label is offered for those who prefer a G-Rated version. Simply select Drama Queen at checkout. While we call this shampoo RICH BITCH, it is also ideal for the Dapper Dude boy dog. Plus, he won't be able to actually read the label anyway.
Rich Bitch Shampoo Product Info & Ingredients
Rich Bitch and Drama Queen Dog Shampoo Product Info
- Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil For extra nurturing
- Silk protein and vitamin enriched
- Jasmine, Fresh Apple and Vanilla Fragrance
- Dilutes up to 10:1
- Your Choice of Rich Bitch or Drama Queen label
- Available in 4 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz and Gallon bottles
- Gallons Ship FREE (USA Only)
- Use as needed to keep the dog in your life fresh and perfect
- Made for The Blissful Dog Inc. in the USA
Rich Bitch and Drama Queen Dog Shampoo Ingredients
CONTAINS: Water, Coconut Derived Cleansers, Oat & Silk Proteins, Keratin, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamins (A, C, E), Beet Root Red (Colorant), Fragrance (Botanical Essence of Fresh Apple, Jasmine and Vanilla) and Paraben Free Preservative
Rich Bitch or Drama Queen Luxury Bar Soap Product info
- Handcrafted in the USA exclusively for The Blissful Dog
- Each bar is 3.5 ounces of bathing fun
- Includes a storage tin
- Stamped with The Blissful Dog seal of approval. Literally!
- Your choice of Rich Bitch or Drama Queen labels
Handcrafted Using: Shea Butter, More Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Organic Palm, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil + essential oils; Cedarwood, Cypress, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Myrrh, Lavender.
Blissful Dog Bathing Tips
Blissfully Clean Dog Bathing Tips
- First, don’t rush. Make sure you have plenty of time to make bath time positive and maybe even fun. If you feel yourself getting frazzled, stop and breathe.
- Determine where the bathing will take place. The kitchen sink or a laundry tub may work for your smaller dog. Large dogs may require the bathtub or shower. If weather permits, bathing your dog outside could be a fun family event
- Gather your supplies prior to the bathing extravaganza
- Suggested Supplies: Your choice of Blissfully Clean Dog Shampoo or Soap, towels (at least three), cotton balls, collar & lead (if needed), yummy dog treats for after bath, wine/chocolate for your job-well-done after bath treat (if needed)
- Use an encouraging happy voice (use that baby talk voice, yeah, we all do it) and talk to your dog throughout the bath
- Put a cotton ball in each ear to keep water out – this is a biggie and will save you potential ear infections and expense
- Wet your dog thoroughly from the ears back with lukewarm water (not hot)
- Tip: DO NOT squirt water into their face…dogs hate that! Use a washcloth or small bath puff for face cleaning
- Grab your shampoo/soap and work up a lather
- Start behind their ears and massage the suds into their coat from ears to tail (don’t forget their toes)
- Rinse, rinse, rinse and then rinse one more time just to be sure!
- Towel dry very gently
- Let your dog shake – they really, really want to, so let ’em have a good shake! It's part of being a dog
- If you used soap put it on a soap dish, let it dry, then pop back in its tin
- If needed, blow dry with a very cool setting. If you will be drying your dog often invest in a special dog blow dryer
- Praise them, pet them, make this a FUN occasion
- Most dogs have the rip snorts after a bath! Let them run!
- Treat yourself to a job well done! Have that glass of wine or treat of your choice
Rich Bitch Dog Soap Product Info & Ingredients