Does Your Pied French Bulldog Have a Dry, Crusty Nose? Nose Butter® Quenches Thirsty Frenchie Noses
Fun Frenchie Faces
French Bulldogs are delightful, charming companion dogs. From their shiny expressive eyes to their stocky, powerful bodies Frenchies are a hoot! One of the things that makes them a Frenchie is that smooshed flat face and of course, that is one reason so many Frenchies have rough, dry noses.
Your Frenchie's nose may be a little dry or covered with layers of rough tissue (see pics below), a condition called Nasal Hyperkeratosis (Info below & HERE to learn more). Nasal Hyperkeratosis causes the skin on your Frenchie's nose to grow excessively and has no cure. The good news is Nose Butter works on all levels of Frenchie nose dryness, no matter how severe.
Your Frenchie's Healthy Nose
A dry, crusty nose is much more than a cosmetic issue for our Frenchies. It's unattractive, it must be uncomfortable and it can cause mental stress.
No, they aren't Bloodhounds,but Frenchies do get info by sniffing the air. Their moist nose captures scents and sends them to scent receptors in their brain for processing for decision making. If your Frenchie can't get info due to a dry nose, it can cause them to feel insecure and unable to react properly. You know upsetting it is when you need directions and your cellphone has No Service. That is how your Frenchie feels when they can't get their info. Frustrated, snarky and stressed.
Pied Frenchie Nose Butter Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- .15 oz (lip balm size) & .50 oz tubes + 1, 2, 4, 8 & 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- Pied Frenchie on the label
- Frenchie Nose Butter is all same formulation - labels are our tribute to Frenchie diversity
Frenchie Nose Butter® Labels
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.