Is Your Fawn French Bulldog's Nose Rough or Dry? Maybe Even Crusty? No Worries, You Found Our Fawn French Bulldog Nose Butter®
Fawn Frenchie Tidbit! We'll get right back to your Frenchie's nose...But do you know the difference between fawn and cream colored French Bulldogs? Discussing French Bulldog coat colors can be a slippery slope to a semantics argument, but here goes. In my opinion, cream Frenchies are an off-white, true eggshell color and fawn Frenchies have a distinct red cast to the color. The Frenchie on this label is a true fawn without a black mask. Back to your Frenchie's nose.
Frenchie Dog Dry Nose Info
French Bulldogs have exploded in popularity in the last few years. When I got my first Frenchie in the early 1990s they were 85th in AKC popularity. They are in the Top 5 now! Their unique looks, sassy personalities and swagger are part of what makes them so sought after. Unfortunately, that adorable flat face contributes to their predisposition toward having a dry nose.
Your Frenchie's nose may be somewhat dry or extremely dry, covered with layers of crusty tissue (see pics below). This condition, called Nasal Hyperkeratosis, is common among Frenchies. (More info below & HERE to learn more). Fawn French Bulldog Nose Butter® works for all levels of French Bulldog nose dryness, no matter how severe.
Your Frenchie's Nose Mojo
A dry, crusty nose is much more than cosmetic for our French Bulldogs. Of course, it looks bad, must be uncomfortable and can cause our Frenchies mental and emotional stress.
Dogs, even Frenchies, gather info by sniffing. Their moist nose captures scents, sends them on to scent receptors in their brain for cataloging and decision making. If your Frenchie is unable to get info due to their rough dry nose, it can cause them to be insecure and frustrated.Imagine how you'd feel with No Service on your cellphone, standing beside your car with a flat tire. Frustrated, annoyed, maybe scared? That is how your Frenchie feels when they can't get their info by sniffing.
Fawn French Bulldog Nose Butter Product
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used: shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- .15 oz (lip balm size) + .50 oz tubes & 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete info booklet
- Fawn French Bulldog Nose Butter label (more Frenchie color labels in other listings)
- All Frenchie Nose Butter® is the same formulation - labels are our tribute to Frenchie diversity
French Bulldog Nose Butter Labels
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.