Does Your French Bulldog Have a Dry or Crusty Nose? Nose Butter® Moisturizes Your Frenchie's Nose
Frenchies & Dry Noses
Who can look at a French Bulldog's face and resist? And the black masked faces add a level of bandit faced sass! Part of what makes Frenchies so darn adorable is that flat face, almost like a baby's face! Unfortunately, the very features that add to a Frenchie's cuteness also contribute to nose dryness.
Your Frenchie's nose may be just a bit dry or the more extreme dryness, Nasal Hyperkeratosis (see image below), and covered with layers of crusty tissue. More info in tabs below or click HERE.
The good news is Nose Butter works for all French Bulldog nose dryness, no matter how severe. Then maintenance usage keeps their nose in healthy good shape!
Why Your Frenchie Needs a Healthy Nose
A dry, crusty nose is much more than a cosmetic issue for our dogs. It looks bad, it has to be uncomfortable and it can cause them mental and emotional stress.
Dogs get much of their information by sniffing the air, even Frenchies. The moist part of their nose captures scent particles and sends them to scent receptors in their brain for cataloging and decision making. If your Frenchie is unable to get info by sniffing, it can cause them to be off balance and frustrated. Much as we would feel if we couldn't get cellphone service and really, REALLY needed directions.
Black Masked Fawn French Bulldog Nose Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) and .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- Black Masked Fawn French Bulldog on the label
- Frenchie Nose Butter® is all same formulation - labels are just for fun
More Frenchie Nose Butter labels
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.