Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Canine Concentration
Your Mixed Breed dog is one on-the-go kinda dog. Restless, moving, always into everything. You know they are smart, alert and want to please...but how to get their attention to teach them is the question.
Whether you are taking an obedience class or just want your dog to SIT when asked to, you may need some help in helping them with canine concentration. Focus Dog Aromatherapy helps direct and calm your high-energy, scattered dog using our blend of essential oils.
TIP! For Focus Dog Aromatherapy to maintain its effectiveness, we suggest you ONLY use for events - training class, obedience work, shows, field trials, etc. Otherwise your dog will not know when it is time to turn on the pay attention superpower.
This label is for your mixed breed dog or if you don't see your breed listed, here's your label. Of course, FOCUS Dog Aromatherapy is the same formulation, the breed labels are just for fun.
Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Maximum Canine Concentration
Using Focus Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog
- Spray paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel to event
- Use as needed to for concentration at event
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Roll onto paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog pay attention
Focus Dog Aromatherapy Ingredients
Focus Dog Aromatherapy All Natural Ingredients
Focus Dog Aromatherapy is individually handcrafted here in far northern Minnesota at The Blissful Dog. Each bottle is hand-poured, one-by-one for your dog.
Focuss Dog Aromatherapy Carrier Ingredients
- Roll-on - carrier of organic jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- Spray - carrier of distilled water and natural emulsifier
Essential Oils Used in Focus Dog Aromatherapy
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- CEDAR WOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- LAVENDER classic calming
- MYRHH relieves agitation and also balances
- VETIVER stress relief
- YLANG YLANG balances raw nerves and uplifts
Dog Aromatherapy More Info & Links