DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG COLLECTION FOR YOUR FILTHY ANIMALS
DO YOU HAVE A DIRTY, DIRRRTTY DOG?
The dirt-loving dog who splashes through every single mud puddle you get near.
The stinky dog who manages to find the stinkiest, most disgusting, unidentifiable STUFF to roll in.
The dog who can get dirty IN THE CAR on the way home from the groomers!
Even the most blissful of dogs can get dirty, dirty, dirrrtty. DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG SHAMPOO and BAR SOAP were created for the filthiest of dirty dogs.
DIRTY DIRRRTTY Dog Soap is available with a variety of dog breed labels: Boxer, Brussels Griffon, Bulldog, Dogue de Bordeaux, French Bulldog, Labrador Retriever, and Pug. Thanks to Tammy of WillieCole Photography for the dirty photographs.
BATHING YOUR DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG IS PROBABLY NOT YOUR IDEA OF BLISS
Follow these tips and while it may not be utterly blissful, bathing your dog will be a lot less dramatic.
DIRTY DIRRRTTY DOG BATHING TIPS & HINTS
- You ARE going to get WET. Accept it and dress accordingly!
- Gather all supplies prior to bath time; towels, shampoo, conditioner, combs/brushes, more towels, cotton balls + after bath treats for your dog AND for you
- Talk to your dog in an upbeat, happy voice (use the baby talk voice, it’s ok, we do it, too)
- Take your time and keep it fun
- Use a washcloth or bath pouf for face cleaning
- Put cotton balls in ears to keep water out
- Use lukewarm water, not too hot
- Don’t spray water directly in your dog’s face…dogs hate that!
- After the bath, towel dry your dog and let them shake…dogs LOVE that!
- Time for those well-deserved treats
THAT WORST OF WORST SMELLY DISASTERS…SKUNKED!
Have you ever had a dog get skunked? Here are my best tips for de-skunking your dog. After 20 years of living in the far northern woods of Minnesota with curious dogs and annoyed skunks, they are well tested tips! SKUNK DOG TIPS HERE