Spritz Bugs Away With Bug Off Spray
Flying, biting bugs are one of the most maddening parts of warmer weather. Nothing ruins a fun night beside the lake or on the boat faster than a swarm of blood-thirsty biting bugs!
Our dogs depend on us to keep them bug free and comfortable throughout the warm months. With that responsibility comes the need for us to find environmentally friendly products that are not chemical laden, yet still work.
Better for the Your Dog, the Environment and You
The dilemma is the chemical stuff that is deadly to bugs is chemical stuff that is deadly. Bug Off is our natural, respectful to the environment approach to getting rid of pesky insects, or at least holding them at bay for a bit.
We are not going to swear you will never see an insect near your dog again…but we will swear Bug Off is an effective alternative to the harsh, chemical laden products you may have seen. We use it on ourselves, our dogs, horses, ponies, donkeys, cattle and Kundun, the yak who is a fly magnet. It works for us in northern Minnesota, lake of 10,000 lakes and a bazillion bugs.
CONTAINS: Water, Wintergreen Oil, Glycerin, Xanthum Gum, White Vinegar, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Citronella Oil, Geranium Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Bug Off Spray Product Info
- Available in 4 and 8 oz mister spray bottles and 16 oz trigger spray bottles
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Pesticide free, worry free
- Safe to use with topical preparations (Frontline® etc.)
- Helps repel flies, mosquitoes, chiggers, gnats and other annoying bugs
- Spray and reapply as needed
- Several Buggy Dog Breed & Mixed Breed labels available. It's the same good Bug Off formula, the labels are just for fun.