Bug Off Bar Soap Product Info
- Handcrafted in the USA exclusively for The Blissful Dog
- Each bar is 3.5-4 ounces of bathing fun
- Includes a handy dandy storage tin
- Your Choice Dog Bug Buddy on the Label
- Stamped with The Blissful Dog seal of approval. Literally!
- Complete tips, hints & directions included with each bar
Handcrafted Using: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Palm, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Neem Oil, and Essential Oil Blend of Lemongrass, Cedar & Citronella
Bug Off Butter Product Info & Ingredients
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Neem Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Castor Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Lemongrass, Geranium, Rosemary, Cedarwood and Citronella.
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Your Choice Buggy Dog label
- In gift bag
Bug Off Butter is the same recipe whether it has a Buggy Bulldog or Bugged Off Pug on the label.
The Blissful Dog represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). Product has not been registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Official Disclaimer: Seek veterinarian advice if needed. Not for use on cats or kittens.
Using Bug Off Butter for Your Dog's Bug Relief
- Complete tips, hints & directions brochure is included with every order
- TIN Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon and warm in your palm before application for faster absorption
- TUBE - Warm by putting in pocket for a few minutes for faster absorption
- DAB on area's bugs are drawn to - ears, paws and legs, face, etc.
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner, go for walk)
- REPEAT as needed
- Products have no active ingredients and will not harm your dog if they lick some off. But we do want the product to get it's work done, so see distract tips
Note: Our balms have a very thick, stiff consistency, because your dog's nose/paw/elbow callus is very thick skin tissue. If it were a fluffy cream, it would not work.
- Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- Give treats before, during and after application, if needed. Peanut butter on a wooden spoon is a good one!
- Feed their dinner after application
- Play your dog's fave game
- Throw a ball or go for a walk
Think of it like cutting toenails or giving meds. Sometimes we have to do what’s in our dog's best interest.