NOSE BUTTER – DRY PUG NOSE REMEDIES
Pug NOSE BUTTER® is handcrafted by me of organic shea butter, organic avocado oil, organic castor oil, organic almond oil, organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic cocoa seed butter, organic olive oil and a LOT of LOVE. Note: Actual labels may vary slightly, as I am always dinking around with them.
PUG ALERT! If your Pug does not like being controlled or held tightly give them a cookie to distract them as you apply NOSE BUTTER. I always say it is like putting pantyhose on a drunk man to do something to a Pug that it does not want done. Not that I ever put pantyhose on a drunk man…
NOSE BUTTER TIPS & HINTS, SUMMERTIME INFO, PRODUCT CONTAINER DIMENSIONS, REVIEWS, SHIPPING & MORE IN TABS.
NOSE BUTTER SUMMERTIME offers the happy medium of organic, NO ZINC, summer nose care for your blissful dog. With top of the line organic ingredients that are known for natural sun support we can offer this organic alternative to chemical laden products.
NOSE BUTTER® SUMMERTIME INGREDIENTS Organic Shea Butter, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Cocoa Seed Butter, Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Carrot Seed Oil a Dash of Essential Oils (Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh) and a Lot of Love. More info on the ingredients can be found in TABS and here.
- 1 – one ounce (1 oz) tin of NOSE BUTTER with choice of Fawn or Black Pug on label
- 1 – one ounce (1 oz) tin of BOO BOO BUTTER with Pug Band-Aid label
- 1 – .50 ounce (½ oz) slide tin of PAW BUTTER
- 1 _ .50 ounce (½ oz) slide tin of NOSE BUTTER with your choice of Pugs
- 1 – .15 tubes of NOSE BUTTER with Pug Puppies on label
- In Large Tin Case (5 inches across)
* In the heat of the summer .50 ounce tubes of NOSE BUTTER, PAW BUTTER or ELBOW BUTTER may be substituted at my discretion.
- 1 – .50 oz slider top tin (3.11x 1.38 x .39) NOSE BUTTER® with Pug Puppies on label
- 2 – .15 tubes of NOSE BUTTER with Pug Puppies on label
- Organza and satin gift wrap bag
PUG FACTS & INFO
Pug Bits: The phrase “multum in parvo” means “a lot of dog in a small space” which is often used to describe the Pug. Even-tempered, playful, fun-loving, and an all-around great dog is the perfect synopsis of this delightful dog.
FAMOUS PUG CONNECTIONS
When Prince William II became the King of England Pugs became even more popular, as his love for them was boundless. In 1572, a pug named Pompey saved William, then Prince of Orange by barking when the Spaniards appeared at Hermigny.
Napoleon’s wife, Josephine, also had an adored Pug as a pet. His name was Fortune and he bit Napoleon on their wedding night. Fortune redeemed himself by carrying secret messages to Napoleon while Josephine was imprisoned at Les Carmes.
Queen Victoria owned and loved many Pugs throughout her long reign. She actively bred them and even had them exhibited. The Duke and Duchess of Windsor were also famed for their love of Pugs.
Pugs Names: Pugs are called a variety of names around the world…here are a few!
- France: Carlin
- Italy: Carlino
- Germany: Mops Hund
- Holland: Mopshond
- Spain: Doguillo
- China: Lo-sze & Ha Ba Gou (ancient era)
- England (years past): Dutch Pug