FRENCH BULLDOG NOSE BUTTER
If your Frenchie has a crusty or cracked nose, don’t despair, you found the answer – NOSE BUTTER®. French Bulldog NOSE BUTTER® is individually handcrafted (by me-Kathy) using organic shea butter, organic castor oil, organic avocado oil, organic almond oil, organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic cocoa seed butter, organic olive oil, a dash of top of the line essential oils and a LOT of LOVE.
NOSE BUTTER TIPS & HINTS, SUMMERTIME INFO, PRODUCT CONTAINER DIMENSIONS, REVIEWS, SHIPPING & MORE IN TABS
The Blissful Dog Big Sniff French Bulldog Everything Gift Pack – $29.50 Value – $19.50
- 1 – one ounce (1 oz) tin of NOSE BUTTER with choice of Four Frenchies, Pied, Brindle, Cream, Fawn or BM Fawn French Bulldogs on label
- 1 – one ounce (1 oz) tin of BOO BOO BUTTER with Brindle French Bulldog Band-Aid label
- 1 – .50 ounce (½ oz) slide tin of PAW BUTTER*
- 1 _ .50 ounce (½ oz) slide tin of NOSE BUTTER*
- 1 – .15 tubes of NOSE BUTTER with Four French Bulldogs on label
- In Large Tin Case (5 inches across)
* If you prefer ELBOW BUTTER email or add a note when checking out.
1 – 1.25 ounce huge slider top tin (3.55 x 2.28 x .45) of NOSE BUTTER® with your choice of Brindle, Cream, Fawn, Pied, Black Masked Fawn or All 4 Fab Frenchies on label
1 – .25 ounce tube of NOSE BUTTER® with the same label as you choose for the tin
- 1 – .50 oz slider top tin (3.11x 1.38 x .39) NOSE BUTTER® with your choice of Four French Bulldogs, Cream, Fawn, Brindle, Pied or Black Masked Fawn on label
- 2 – .15 tubes of NOSE BUTTER with Four French Bulldogs on label
Visit The Blissful Dog’s French Bulldog Board on Pinterest!
NEW NOSE BUTTER SUMMERTIME for your Frenchie. With top of the line organic ingredients that are known for natural sun support, NOSE BUTTER SUMMERTIME offers the happy medium of organic, NO ZINC, summer nose care for your blissful dog. More info is found in TABS and here.
NOSE BUTTER® SUMMERTIME INGREDIENTS Organic Shea Butter, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Cocoa Seed Butter, Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Carrot Seed Oil a Dash of Essential Oils (Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh) and a Lot of Love. More info on the ingredients can be found in TABS.
FRENCH BULLDOG INFO & HISTORY
French Bulldogs were bred to be a woman’s companion and they live up to that heritage. In the late 1800s, English Bulldogs were often bred in a Toy variety, many were not much over ten pounds! They had a variety of ear-sets – rose, bat and prick.
With the Industrial Revolution, many lace workers immigrated to France, taking the little bulldogs with them. There they crossed the dogs with Pugs, terriers and other small breeds, creating the early French Bulldog. Frenchies became the darling of society and were often seen on the arms of prostitutes as they walked the boulevards of France. As is often the case, fashion traveled upwards and the wealthy soon clamored to have this charming little dog. Many were exported to the United States, where the bat ear was “set” by American enthusiasts.
In 1897, the first French Bulldog Club of America specialty show was held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York. Frenchies were all the rage! As many know, a French Bulldog was lost on the Titanic and a Frenchie, Ortino, was the beloved pet of one of the daughters of the Russian Royal family. His remains were found where the entire family was executed.
Photo of Mrs. Annemaria v. Schmidt, above left, property of DR. HANNES PRAMER.
Celebrity French Bulldog Owners
Frau Ann Marie Sacher
Patty Hearst Shaw
Victoria & David Beckham
* - Both of Martha Stewart’s Frenchies were bred and born here at Jackpot! back in the day when I was still actively breeding Frenchies.