ELBOW BUTTER FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND’S ELBOW CALLUSES
Dog Elbow Callus Issues – unsightly and uncomfortable. ELBOW BUTTER™ smoothS dry, cracked, rough elbows.
ELBOW BUTTER is handcrafted for your dog by me right here in far northern Minnesota using Organic Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Chamomile Infusion, Organic Infusion of Calendula Herbs, Organic Comfrey Infusion, Organic St. John’s Wort Oil, a Dash of Aromatherapy and a LOT of LOVE.
ELBOW BUTTER COMBO KITS
Perfect for elbows that have been irritated and created those unsightly, uncomfortable elbow calluses. Our big dog friends especially are prone to those; Mastiffs, Newfoundland Dogs, Labs, Great Danes, Neopolitan Mastiffs, and others.
BIG ELBOW BUTTER COMBO
Not the most creative name, but what the heck…it IS a BIG ELBOW COMBO! $39.95, valued at over $50 if purchased individually.
This listing includes:
- Eight (8) ounce tin of ELBOW BUTTER
- Three (3) ounce push-up tube of ELBOW BUTTER
- Two (2) .15 oz tubes of ELBOW BUTTER
- Organza gift bag
- Educational Material
TIN & TUBE ELBOW BUTTER COMBO
One Ounce Tin + .15 oz Tube is $8.95 (Save almost $3) or Two Ounce Tin + .15 oz Tube is $13.95 (Save almost $3)
This listing includes:
One or Two ounce tin of ELBOW BUTTER
One .15 oz tube of ELBOW BUTTER
Organza gift bag
HOW TO USE ELBOW BUTTER
- Clean the callus
- Liberally apply ELBOW BUTTER to the callus
- Give treat to distract your dog from licking it off (I assume that unlike us, they can actually lick their elbows)
- Allow ELBOW BUTTER to be absorbed (keep your dog off fabric furniture until it is absorbed)
- Without getting all WooWoo on you, the time you spend rubbing the ELBOW BUTTER in is a special time for them (and you), enjoy it and treasure the senior dogs a bit more
- Nothing will eliminate dog elbow calluses, as they re-create them every time they lie down on the cool concrete or ground, but ELBOW BUTTER will help your dog feel better and be more comfy
The purpose of ELBOW BUTTER is to smooth, soften and help the callus be less restrictive and tight for your dog. While ELBOW BUTTER is fabulous, it is NOT intended to remove the callus. Even if it DID, your dog would recreate that ugly callus every time he flops back down on the patio or ground.
Big dogs are especially prone to those; Mastiffs, Newfoundland Dogs, Labs, Great Danes, Neopolitan Mastiffs, Leonbergers, Bullmastiffs, and others. Dogue de Bordeaux’s also seem to be prone to them. As our dog friends get older they are even more prone to dog elbow calluses and pressure sores. Read this post for more on Dog Elbow Calluses. Great for older dogs also. Much like us (sigh), they spend less and less time running and playing and more time searching out a comfy spot to recline on.
Dog Elbow Calluses Be Gone! Of course, you should not shave or cut the calluses off. I know people do that on their corms and calluses, but it not the same for dogs. Don’t even think about it! I wonder if those little flesh eating fish would eat calluses? I did find this suspender-like item that holds the calluses in, if they are huge and pendulous. I am merely sharing and do not know this vendor.
Here is a powerful testimonial on ELBOW BUTTER from a Saint Bernard lover. ELBOW BUTTER Review Here
Note: Of course, please seek veterinarian care if your dog’s calluses are fluid-filled, draining, etc.
Our deepest appreciation to Tammy McAllister for the usage of the Boxer images.